What is pattern imprinted concrete
Pattern Imprinted Concrete is a highly innovative method of imprinting the surface of freshly poured ready mixed concrete to give the look of stone, cobbles, brick, slate or even timber decking resulting in:
- An individual appearance to every installation
- Maintenance free – no weeding, will not sink, oil stains wash away!
- Durability that will outlast any other form of paving
Pattern Imprinted Concrete is ideal for:
Key features of Imprinted Concrete:
- Suits any size of property from mansion house to town house
- Minimum maintenance required
- Severely inhibits the growth of moss and weeds
- Dirt, oil and stains easily removed
- Increases the value of the property
- Huge range of pattern and colour combinations to choose from
You can chose from many different patterns and design opportunities leading to a very imaginative, bespoke makeover to your home or business premises that remains weed free and does not sink.
The benefits of our paving services include:
- Quick installation
- Various colours and patterns
- No sinking
- Weed free
- Oil resistant
- Cost effective
- Permanent colour
- Re-sealing service
Alternatively, we can install block paving. Block paving is one of the most in-demand materials for driveways, patios and paths. It is cost effective, long lasting and can be installed in a large range of patterns, colours, styles and finishes. It is easily maintained, and if any stains and/or damage occurs then individual blocks replaced.